Just updating my Ravelry. I have got to finish these gloves, They were just a try out for the pattern which came from a website called Free Vintage Patterns.
I have used rubbishy Lidl wool which shrinks but I don't suppose I'll wear them much, They are a good pattern and I'm going to start knitting them again in nicer wool.
- Had a lovely time in Salcombe. What a gorgeous pl...
- Turquoise Garland Necklace
- Just working on this turquoise garland necklace, ...
- Very cold this morning,the central heating has bro...
- North Wales
- New Banner for my Folksy Shop
- Peach Blossom Heliotrope Necklace
- I am nominating these people for a Sunshine Awar...
- Thank you Beccy for nominating me for a sunshine a...
- Jeny's super stretchy bind off.
- Lovely new background
- I covered the necklace stand in a fine knitted whi...
- Happy Mothers Day Mum! I covered the neckl...
- Blue Angel Earrings
- Heres another garland necklace, this one is Purpl...
- This is the Dragon Blossom Garland Necklace on my...
- Here are my latest socks, they have come out quit...
- Just got to do the fingers
- Folksy Badge
- This blogging is very tricky
- Peach Amaryllis Earrings
- ▼ March (23)