Tuesday, 25 May 2010
I've just finished these baby booties, but realised that the baby in question will be far to hot to be wearing them now! By the time the weather cools he will have much bigger tootsies.
Anyway are babies even allowed to wear booties with ribbon ties? I'm going to give them anyway. I loved knitting them so much I might even do another pair. Surely someone will have a cold footed baby in the winter. The pattern is from a Free Ravelry download from Kathie Popadin
Posted by Millie D at 11:03
- Anyone read " A Fraction of the Whole?
- Do babies still wear booties?
- To Match or Not To Match?
- Beading in the sun.
- Turquoise Sea Blossom Necklace
- My First Folksy Friday
- Making my own jewellery findings.
- Turquoise Cleopatra Beaded Earrings
- Turquoise Falling Star Necklace
- Cuthbert Caravan Keyring
- Pink Fuchsia Chandelier Earrings
- Bonbi Forest Givaway
- Fire Red Beaded Chandelier Earrings
- Raspberry Purse by NOfkantsCurios
- Flame Blossom Bracelet
- Raspberry Blossom Bracelet
- Emerald Ice Garland Necklace
- Fruit Garland Bracelet
- Hyacinth Earrings
- Sky Blue Blossom Garland Necklace
- Forest Blossom Green Necklace
- Chocolate Blossom Garland Necklace.
- Soap shelves full
- ▼ May (24)