Thursday, 20 May 2010
I have been experimenting with making some ear wires. I've got some silver wire but have been trying out on some cheap wire to see what I can do. I think its a course and some better tools i need, but I'm quite pleased with the results, even if i wouldn't put them in my ears.
Posted by Millie D at 11:09
- Anyone read " A Fraction of the Whole?
- Do babies still wear booties?
- To Match or Not To Match?
- Beading in the sun.
- Turquoise Sea Blossom Necklace
- My First Folksy Friday
- Making my own jewellery findings.
- Turquoise Cleopatra Beaded Earrings
- Turquoise Falling Star Necklace
- Cuthbert Caravan Keyring
- Pink Fuchsia Chandelier Earrings
- Bonbi Forest Givaway
- Fire Red Beaded Chandelier Earrings
- Raspberry Purse by NOfkantsCurios
- Flame Blossom Bracelet
- Raspberry Blossom Bracelet
- Emerald Ice Garland Necklace
- Fruit Garland Bracelet
- Hyacinth Earrings
- Sky Blue Blossom Garland Necklace
- Forest Blossom Green Necklace
- Chocolate Blossom Garland Necklace.
- Soap shelves full
- ▼ May (24)