Sunday, 23 May 2010
I have made my first matching set. Amber Blossom Earrings to match necklace.
Saying that, I am not a fan of anything matching really. I quite like separate chairs rather than 3 piece suite and I shudder at matching bedlinen and curtains. However I know I am in the minority so matching jewellery it is!
ps I don't mind it if my socks match!
Posted by Millie D at 10:34
- Anyone read " A Fraction of the Whole?
- Do babies still wear booties?
- To Match or Not To Match?
- Beading in the sun.
- Turquoise Sea Blossom Necklace
- My First Folksy Friday
- Making my own jewellery findings.
- Turquoise Cleopatra Beaded Earrings
- Turquoise Falling Star Necklace
- Cuthbert Caravan Keyring
- Pink Fuchsia Chandelier Earrings
- Bonbi Forest Givaway
- Fire Red Beaded Chandelier Earrings
- Raspberry Purse by NOfkantsCurios
- Flame Blossom Bracelet
- Raspberry Blossom Bracelet
- Emerald Ice Garland Necklace
- Fruit Garland Bracelet
- Hyacinth Earrings
- Sky Blue Blossom Garland Necklace
- Forest Blossom Green Necklace
- Chocolate Blossom Garland Necklace.
- Soap shelves full
- ▼ May (24)